At Aloft Chicago Mag Mile guests can experience holiday magic by booking the Christkindlmarket Package which includes breakfast for two and one 2023 Christkindlmarket souvenir mug at check in (people come from all over to collect these mugs!). While strolling to the Christkindlmarket, the hotel’s prime location makes it easy to squeeze in some holiday shopping along the festively decorated Mag Mile. This package is valid through December 26, 2023.
The Blackstone’s Stay Like A Kennedy Package (Through January 1, 2024) invites guests to experience an enchanting escape filled with festive extravagance. The Suite of Presidents will transform into an immersive homage to the lavish 1960s Kennedy White House décor. Complete with historical accents that transport guests to the captivating Kennedy Christmas, the Stay Like A Kennedy package invites travelers to sip hot cocoa spiked with JFK’s favorite scotch and craft personalized Christmas ornaments while classic holiday tunes serenade you from a vintage record player. Embrace an over-the-top escape filled with festive enchantment and create cherished memories at The Blackstone, where history and luxury meet in the heart of Chicago’s iconic Cultural Mile. Rates start at $550 per night.
- From January-March 2024, the Presidential Suite will transform into The Winter of Jazz package, welcoming guests to experience the whimsical historic atmosphere of The Blackstone through an immersive musical stay. The package includes an in-room hot cocoa bar, a collection of iconic albums, and beautiful vintage decor, celebrating a timeless era of smooth tunes.
The Four Seasons Chicago’s festival holiday packages include a festive-themed welcome amenity, an in-room visit from the festive ice cream cart, nightly valet parking for one vehicle, and a USD $50 donation to the Chicago Cares Festive Drive. Package valid for selective bookings between November 20, 2023 – January 2, 2024.
At Hilton Chicago, discover the true meaning of Christmas in Chicago. Inspired by the all-new original holiday movie premiering November 5, the Santa Summit suite is made with Hallmark devotees in mind. Be surrounded by Santas of all shapes and sizes and get cozy in your Santa-themed bed — cookie kit included.
Hotel Zachary’s Winterland Package includes 2 complimentary drink vouchers for cocktails in Alma, 2 throwback Federal League stocking hats, 2 Christkindlmarket holiday mugs, and admission to Winterland inside Wrigley Field with skate rental for two. (Skating is open daily, except select holidays, from November 21, 2023 to January 7, 2024, weather permitting.)
At InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, St. Nick’s best friend is back and he’s visiting Chicago to ensure the kiddos have been nice! This winter, stay steps away from all the holiday festivities and shopping on the Mag Mile while your family interacts with The Elf on the Shelf. The Elf on the Shelf Family Package includes overnight accommodations, an elf on the shelf doll (parents responsible for moving the doll) and breakfast at Center Court. The doll is also available for purchase if you’d like to bring your new mischievous friend home!
The Langham, Chicago announced its 2023 holiday season accommodation, dining, and activities offers. Reservations are available for booking now:
- ‘Santa’s Toy Stories’ Holiday Tea at the Pavilion – Celebrate the magic of the season and childhood memories by delighting in the timeless tradition of afternoon tea with loved ones. Indulge your taste buds with delectable pastries and tea sandwiches while creating a personalized Letter to Santa during this quintessential ‘Santa’s Toy Stories’ themed tea experience. Offered daily from November 24, 2023 – January 7, 2024; reservations can be made via Tock.
- ‘Oh Christmas Tree’ Package – Celebrate the spirit of Christmas in your home away from home. This special package includes luxurious one-bedroom suite accommodations with a lavish in-suite Christmas tree; deconstructed champagne cocktails inspired by the season; bespoke cheese and charcuterie–ideal for an intimate tree-side respite. Reservations can be made here; Booking & offer period until December 31, 2023.
- Visit with Santa – Share your Christmas wishes with Santa at the Flavours of Langham shop, located on the second-floor lobby. Offered December 2, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24 from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m., and December 25 from 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. No tickets or reservations are needed.
- Tree Lighting Celebration at The Langham, Chicago – Gather with loved ones as you sample offerings from the hot chocolate bar and enjoy a festive performance from holiday carolers during The Langham, Chicago’s annual tree-lighting celebration. Saturday, November 25th from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. Located in the second-floor lobby; No tickets or reservations are needed.
GingerBed + Breakfast at the Loew’s Chicago welcomes families with a sweet seasonal stay – spacious guest rooms complete with a holiday tent, seasonal movie, Holiday Bedtime Story Cart, and hot cocoa. Head down to ETA for a delicious breakfast (daily $50 breakfast credit) and your little ones can enjoy decorating Gingerbread cookies while they wait. Valet parking for one vehicle per night. The offer ends on January 10, 2024.
Sheraton Grand Chicago Riverwalk’s one-of-a-kind Elf Life Suite features festive decorations, a hot cocoa bar, candy canes, an elf to take back home, breakfast for two adults and two children and a 2 p.m. late check-out. This package is available to book between now and January 1, 2024 for stays between November 23, 2023 and January 7, 2024.
- But that’s not all! Sheraton Grand Chicago Riverwalk is also offering The More, The Merrier package because moments are better when we share them together. Book The More, The Merrier room package and bring the extended family along to receive 50% off a second room (connecting if available). This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Book between now and February 29, 2024, for stays through February 29, 2024.
For the tenth year, Swissôtel Chicago will transform its 2,000-square-foot Presidential Suite into Santa’s Chicago holiday home. Family and friends can book Santa visits, pop into the hotel’s holiday speakeasy, or wake up surrounded by 17 Christmas trees in the Santa Suite.
- Too busy to spend an overnight but want to make it a party? Stop by Santa’s Presidential Pad with up to 20 guests to visit the man of the season and overindulge in unlimited Swiss hot cocoa, champagne, and holiday treats. Kids can enjoy holiday crafts, cookie decorating, and face painting, complete with a visit from Santa. (Multiple dates between Dec 2 and Dec 22, 2023, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to SOS Children’s Villages Illinois.)
Celebrate the holiday season along The Magnificent Mile with The Peninsula Chicago’s Holly Jolly Family Package built for the whole family. With an in-room holiday tree or menorah, holiday welcome amenity, access to our holiday library of movies and games, and more, our Holly Jolly Family Holiday package will make your season bright.
- Or opt for the Merry and Bright Package for a pair of adults. (Valid for stays from November 24 through December 31, 2023.)
- Afternoon Tea during the festive season at The Peninsula Chicago is an annual tradition for many guests. The 20-foot Christmas tree and lavish holiday décor enhance this special experience, which features a traditional English tea menu including a variety of finger sandwiches, scones with house-made preserves and Devonshire clotted cream, and petite seasonal pastries. Vegan and gluten-free options are available. Entertainment includes performances from a string duo daily, plus visits from Santa on weekends from 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm*. (Daily from November 24, 2023 through January 7, 2024. Seatings are at 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm. Pricings start at $140 per adult (including a glass of Champagne) and $65 per child (ages 5-12) Monday-Thursday and $150 adult/$85 child on Friday-Sunday.)
- Additionally, did you know that The Peninsula Sky Rink is the only hotel skating rink in Chicago? Returning for its 11th season on November 18, this 2,100 sq foot synthetic ice rink is tucked into a winter wonderland featuring festive music and snowflake lighting. Surrounded by Chicago’s skyscrapers and twinkling lights, guests can enjoy a selection of hot beverages and snacks available at the Chalet. The Sky Rink is available for groups to rent or for private events, such as marriage proposals. Skates are available to rent for $20 for adults and $10 for children 12 and under, with 100% of the skate rental proceeds donated to two Chicago children’s charities: Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, and Hephzibah Children’s Association.
- For more information on Chicago holidays, visit Choose Chicago.