Wondering what to do with those once glorious photos that show your romance at its peak? The staff at Mr. Purple have the solution for you. On Saturday, February 12th, Mr. Purple is hosting the ultimate anti-Valentine’s Day party. Along with the black balloons, black flowers, and even a black heart wreath behind the bar, guests can bring a picture of their ex-significant other to the bar and get a cocktail in exchange. That’s more than a fair trade as far as we’re concerned.
Still starry-eyed? Mr. Purple is going all out with two romantic packages on February 14.
Chalet Package- $300
- Bottle of Champagne
- 2 Appetizers
- Chocolate/Cheese Fondue
Valentine’s day minimums for the chalet will be $150 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Minimums for indoor will be $100 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Guests have the option of selecting the package or just ordering from the regular menu.
Special menu which includes the following Valentines’ Day offers:
- Cheese Fondue $45
- Chocolate Fondue $30
More Romantic Offerings
Throughout Valentine’s Day weekend, (2/11 – 2/14), , The Campbell privately tucked into Grand Central Station, is offering three romantic packages:
- 1: Purchase of cheese board: 1/2 priced premium btl of wine, with complimentary chocolate covered strawberries (price varies)
- 2: Purchase of charcuterie board with 1/2 priced Prosecco, and complimentary chocolate covered strawberries -$71
- 3: Purchase of one bottle of Veuve, includes a complimentary cheese board and complimentary chocolate covered strawberries – $150
Throughout Valentine’s Day weekend, (2/11 – 2/14), The Crown, located atop Hotel 50 Bowery, is featuring a special menu and champagne menu to go along with its stunning 360-degree views of downtown Manhattan. With multiple lounge seating and VIP bottle-service available what better way to celebrate the holiday.
- Chocolate Strawberries will be available for Valentine’s Day for each couple. (Only on Monday)
- Anti-chocolate Strawberries with black glitter will be available for anti-valentine’s day (Sat. only).
- $175 for Moet and Chandon Rose and their desert charcuterie
- $125 for guests staying in the hotel
Bao Bun Board for 2 $65
- BBQ pork belly
- Steam bao buns (unlimited)
- Assorted yummy sauces
- Assorted fresh condiments
- Spring rolls
Matcha Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache $13
During Valentine’s Day weekend (2/11 – 2/14) at Nearly Ninth at the Arlo Midtown, guests can indulge in a specialty cocktail “Love Language” (recipe below) with complimentary Valentine’s Day treats and donuts.
Make It At Home
- 1 oz Casamigos Blanco
- 1 oz Casamigos Mezcal
- .75 oz lime
- 1 oz prickly pear puree
- .5 oz strawberry puree
- .25 oz agave
Rocks glass , rose ice cube , double strain and top of with edible pink rose pedals.
Happy Valentine’s Day.
Photos @ Gerber Group